Tuesday, April 8, 2014

EQUATE, EMBRACE, ETERNALIZE

Good Morning World.

It is a glorious day and going to be very profitable. The sun is shining and happiness abounds. I wish all of you blessings of Pure Love and Light and with Pure Source Energy.

Today's words are:

EQUATE:



(Noah doesn’t have this word in his 1828 dictionary)
verb
1.    1.
consider (one thing) to be the same as or equivalent to another.
"customers equate their name with quality"



I relate much with "customers equate their name with quality". That has been a big thing for me most of my life. I suppose my parents instilled that into me at a very young age. I remember when I was 8 years old, I convinced my dad to let me take the tractor out and cultivate alone. I had drove the tractor many times in my young life but always up to then with my dad either on the tractor or close by supervising.

This particular time, he let me go alone. The cultivator was probably about 8 feet wide and of course you have to go close to the last pass to get everything cultivated evenly. It didn't take long for me to get more and more bored. Soon the spaces between the passes got wider and wider until the spaces were wider than the part that was actually cultivated. I don't remember dad saying anything about it, but as I have gone through life, I have often thought back on that exercise and wished I had done a better job. It's probably a big part of what causes me to want to do what I do in the best fashion that I can. If I am happy with it, most often the customer will be even more happy. I have come to equate my name with quality and above all Integrity.

EMBRACE:


1.       To take, clasp or inclose in the arms;  to press to the bosom, in token of affection.
2.       To seize eagerly;  to lay hold on;  to receive or take with willingness that which is offered;  as, to embrace the Christian religion;  to embrace the opportunity of doing a favor.
3.       To comprehend;  to include or take in;  as, natural philosophy embraces many sciences.
4.       To comprise;  to inclose;  to encompass; to contain;  to encircle.
5.       To receive; to admit;
6.       To find; to take; to accept.
7.       To have carnal intercourse with
8.       To put on.
9.       To attempt to influence a jury corruptly. Blackstone
v.i.
to join in an embrace.
n.
1.       Inclosure or clasp with the arms;  pressure to the bosom with the arms.
2.       Reception of one thing into another.
3.       Sexual intercourse;  conjugal endearment.

If I would have identified what I thought this word meant before I looked up the definitions, I would have gone for the hugging of course,  but the primary definition would have been something like #2.
 To seize eagerly;  to lay hold on;  to receive or take with willingness that which is offered;  as, to embrace the Christian religion;  to embrace the opportunity of doing a favor.

The meditation course we are involved in right now relies heavily on that definition. To Seize Eagerly. I have been engaged many times in my life in trying to incorporate the meditation skills into my life. They always ended up feeling weird and slowly left behind. It wasn't because they didn't work, but because I didn't understand them and therefore couldn't or didn't get excited about them. Of course, I didn't realize that until now that I am understanding them and have learned how to employ them with out it being an offense to my religious convictions. Some times it takes a lot of preparation called life to prepare for things of great worth. I'm 61 years young and I often ask myself why it has taken me so long to learn. And the answer has finally shown up; it has taken me that 
much time to get an understanding of how to erase the garbage in and re-place that garbage with truth. I have along way to go and hopefully that will happen fairly fast.

To seize eagerly;  to lay hold on;  to receive or take with willingness that which is offered. I am grateful to say that has finally happened in my life. 

EXTERNALIZE: 

To make eternal;  to give endless duration to.  

I would say that this has been my biggest hope and goal for the better part of my life. It is also my reason for being involved in the CEO program. Not only can I facilitate speeding this up in my own life, but I have opportunity to help facilitate it in many lives.

Today's  Hidden Soul Words are:

DANCE, FRIEND, and HONESTY.

 DANCE has a very different beginning definition than I would have thought. Constant expansion, movement, and change. I would never had imagined my life as a dance, but looking at it that way, surely makes our connection to each other and all things make more sense.

 FRIEND. There is a lot of meet in this word. more than I can explain here. All of these words in "the HIDDEN SOULS of WORDS" by Mary Cox Garner need to be read and studied and lived by all of us. What really hit me hard with this word, is that Spouses in particular should be friends in the way the word originated.


HONESTY. Another very different original meaning. Recently I have come to understand that my opinion is not necessarily truth. That one was a hard one for me to swallow, but I finally understood. Truth probably doesn't often come from an adamant opinion. Love is much more important than an opinion.

                  ************************

I have been practicing Gratitude for a long time, but I learned a new dimension of it last night in my meditation. If you bring the light in first, and then focus on Gratitude, you can really get that generator in your heart center cranking. Not a good thing to do at bed time. Feels good though.

I am grateful and thankful and happy with the events of my life at this time. In many ways, it has been especially beneficial to have to do a full start over of my life. I am so glad to have found the truths that have popped up in the last 2 years.

Blessings on you all. May your dreams come true.

Randy












1 comment:

  1. Randy, of all the people I am coaching or even know, frankly, you are taking your personal progression in the true principles and teachings of Christ the most seriously. You are truly seeking to be perfected in Christ with your whole heart. I love that you brought Hidden Souls into your studies and perspective. It was the extra mile. I am in awe.

    ReplyDelete