Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 31 - The Word Contained - Second time round


I spent the day trying to be as contained as possible. I did pretty good but it sure is easier when you are totaly focased on the task. I'm glad we have the gospel. As I focused on being contained today, the world around me was being about as un-contained as they could. They don't contain their emotions. They don't contain their language. They do have good qualities about themselves, but they don't even know how to begin to contain themselves. and then to top their day off, they go to the bar and get drunk. I'm grateful I grew up in the church and was taught values. but even with that, it still takes effort to contain ourselves.

I hope each of you had a wonderfully contained day.

Blessings on you.

1 comment:

  1. your wife is watching for a new post. she likes to read the posts of others who are working on the challenge. are you going to keep her waiting forever?

    ReplyDelete