Monday, July 15, 2013

Days 20 thru 29

Well as you can see, I am once again way behind. I haven't been as diligent with these words as the others. Changeable is something that I have the ability to do. It's one of the blessings of becoming seasoned. Content too. In fact I love having a moment where I can sit on the deck after the sun has gone down and just be content and think of the things I need to change in my life.

I can be curious but rarely in an outward agressive way. And I can be communicative but the more seasoned I get, the more I hold my tounge when I should. I do get goofy with my wife once in a while, but it's usually when she's not in the mood for goofy.

I am pretty much always considerate. Especially if I like you. If a person is hard to like it becomes a chore to be as conciderate. I have found that if I can master it in those moments, that is where real growth takes place. I guess that's why we have those moments. Isn't that curious?

Calm and Collected are also something that gets more frequent as a person seasons. Being young sure has its bennifits, but I would never trade it for the wisdom of seasoning.

Now we are left with Comely, Captivating and Colorful. These are words that I didn't even know what they ment let a lone if I was. I still havent figured out how to impliment them into my redneck being but I do intend to figure it out.

It was good to see Larry Ann(e)? this past week. I love to spend time with Bronwen and some of the reason I don't get my blog done is I have a hard time dislodging my self from our conversations. I appreciate Larry Ann and those of you who are such good friends to her.

Onward and forward.  Tomorrow is a new day. Isn't it wonderful to be attatched to such a wonderful project and to be changeable.  Onward to Zion.

Blessings on all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment